In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the heart is not only responsible for regulating blood flow, it also houses our “shen” or spirit, circulates “qi,” and governs the entire rest of the body. As one of the most important organs in the body, it goes without saying that a strong and nourished heart plays a profound role on the overall state of our health.
NHT Global’s Purus fuses impressive elements of traditional Chinese medicine to target cardiovascular health. Featuring cleansing herbal extracts like Gynostemma Pentaphyllum, Notoginseng Radix Et Rhizoma and Black Fungus Extract, Purus is your key to cultivating your most heart-healthy self.*
About the NHT Global Herbal Line
NHT Global is proud to partner with the Hong Kong Institute of Biotechnology (HKIB) to launch our Herbal Line, which features innovative products designed to protect the health of our body’s most vital organs.
Founded in 1988, HKIB is a leading biotechnology research and product development company and wholly-owned subsidiary of the prestigious Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK). HKIB specializes in formulating perfectly balanced herbal supplements that marries the best of both East and West. Their expert team of herbalists begins by sourcing some of the most precious ingredients known to Traditional Chinese Medicine and develops them into premium quality finished products that are manufactured according to the highest scientific standards in a GMP certified facility in Hong Kong.
HKIB’s holistic approach guarantees that every product in NHT Global’s Herbal Line is not only rooted in traditional Chinese medicine techniques, but is also pure, safe, and backed by Western science and technology.
Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract
Full of antioxidants and adaptogenic compounds, this green leafy herb has been referred to by the Chinese as “Miracle Grass” for its ability to promote cardiovascular health and provide other rejuvenating benefits.*
Notoginseng Radix Et Rhizoma Extract
Notoginseng is a highly prized herb that has been used in China for centuries to improve blood flow and circulation.*
Black Fungus Extract
A natural source of iron, fiber, and other nutrients, black fungus is more than just a tasty addition to popular Chinese dishes. It’s also world-renowned for its potential cardiovascular health benefits.*
• Supports heart and cardiovascular health*
• Maintains a healthy circulatory system*
• Promotes healthy immune function*
• Improves blood flow and circulation*
• Provides antioxidant support*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 2 capsules with a warm glass of water daily.
• Keep out of reach from children.
• If you are pregnant, lactating, have a preexisting disorder or disease, or are currently under medical supervision, please consult your physician before use.
• If you are allergic to the product, please stop using immediately and consult a physician.
FULL INGREDIENT LISTING
• Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract, Notoginseng Radix Et Rhizoma Extract, Ligustri Lucidi Fructus Extract, Lycii Fructus Extract, Citri Reticulatate Pericarpium Extract, Black Fungus Extract, Grape Seed Extract